30 Mar 2017Patheon Achieved More Outsourced New Drug Approvals Than Any Other Provider According to 2017 PharmSource CMO Scorecard
Company “dominated” latest industry report with approximately 30 percent of all outsourced approvals, four times more than the nearest competitorDURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Patheon N.V. (NYSE: PTHN), a leading global provider of high-quality drug development and delivery solutions to the pharmaceutical sector, has been cited once again as capturing the most outsourced new drug approvals (NDAs) in the US than any other contract manufacturing organization (CMO) in 2016. NDAs are authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The annual 2017 PharmSource CMO Scorecard underscores the companymore...
16 Mar 2017
DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Patheon N.V. (NYSE: PTHN), a leading global provider of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services, today reported financial results for the quarter ended January 31, 2017. First quarter 2017 revenue was $457 million, an increase of 13% compared to the first quarter of 2016. Adjusted EBITDA in the first quarter was $83 million, 40% higher than the prior-year period. Adjusted EBITDA margin as a percentage of revenue was 18%,more...
- 1Q 2017 revenue increased by 13% year-over-year to $457M
- Net income from continuing operations was $28M
- Net income from continuing operations per diluted share was $0.19
- 1Q 2017 Adjusted EBITDA was $83M, or 18% of revenue, a 350 bp year-over-year improvement
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations was $21M
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations per diluted share was $0.14
- Updated financial outlook for fiscal year 2017
03 Mar 2017DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Patheon N.V. (NYSE: PTHN), a leading global provider of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services, today announced that it will release financial results for the first fiscal quarter 2017 on Thursday, March 16, 2017 before the market opens. Patheon’s management – Jim Mullen, CEO; Michel Lagarde, President; and Stuart Grant, CFO, will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 8:more...